The best place to shop is also the best place to work.
At Allen Edmonds, our mission is to inspire the shapers of tomorrow – and that starts with you.
We have been creating timeless custom-made men’s dress and casual shoes since 1922, and we’re obsessive about our brand. We believe some things remain timeless and take pride in our heritage, while embracing the possibilities of innovation and imagination.
We’re looking for a Sales Associate who is as relentless as our brand and passionate about upholding our core values of quality and integrity in our quest to create total customer satisfaction.
• Actively build strong customer relationships by providing superior customer service
• Resolve customer concerns in a professional manner, ensuring a seamless customer experience
• Set and achieve personal and team sales goals while maintaining profitability in a commissioned sales environment
• Assist customers by demonstrating products, emphasizing features and benefits, and answering customer questions
• Maintain continuous professional development by completing product and operational training
• Perform daily tasks including stock work, visual display and daily store operations
TO APPLY: https://jobs.caleres.com
Who Are We?
Altar'd State is a rapidly growing women's fashion brand with more than 100 boutiques in over 30 states. We offer a place of respite and a distinctive shopping experience with the latest fashion finds, the most sought-after accessories, as well as charming home decor and gifts.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At Altar’d State, those four words are more than just than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Brand Representative drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
TO APPLY: https://altardstate.com/careers
Sales Associates & Keyholders
We have a few openings we are looking to fill for back to school!!! Please e-mail us your application and your resume to email@example.com. Visit the site below for our application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Customer Associate
A Customer Associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
Creative? Passionate? Love what you do? Inspired by education? Ready to be part of an amazing team? Join us! We are growing! Email your resume to Grace_Willis@belk.com or Lea_Graves@belk.com Call 205.877.4346.
Benefits: ongoing education; medical, dental, vision, 401K; paid vacation/time off, short/long term disability; store discount.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: www.belksalonandspa.com
Part time Keyholder
The Brahmin Leather Works Part Time Key Holder will partner with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in creating a store environment which provides exceptional sales and customer service, execution of visuals directions, recruiting, developing and retaining a strong selling team. The Key Holder position manages a staff of sales associates. This position is responsible for a sales goal.
● Coordinate staff by providing timely coaching and feedback to maximize individual and team performance.
● Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a positive work environment.
● Support the education of the store team fashion trends and product knowledge.
● Maintain two-way communication with the store Manager to stay abreast of company and store information and brand initiative, as well as inform the manager of all store activities.
● Ensure associates follow dress code and meet appearance standards that professionally represent the brand.
● Support an environment that positions Brahmin Leather Works as an Employer of Choice.
● Support effective on boarding and support learning opportunities.
● Provide basic direction to associates and appropriately delegate tasks.
● Support Store Manager with recruiting functions: Network and Recruit.
● Support Store Manger with developing talent: Ensure effective on-boarding.
● Provide timely coaching and feedback to associates when appropriate: Support the Store Manager with performance issues.
Sales and Service:
● Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas including: DPTs, UPTs, AURs and Customer Conversion.
● Use Company resources and personal leadership to facilitate and sustain a strong selling environment that holds associates accountable for achieving productivity standards and other sales metrics.
● Analyze store reports to optimize performance and take action based on business trends.
● Lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communication, training and individual accountability. Assist in identifying opportunities to maximize sales and ensure financial goals achieved.
● Demonstrate a high level of selling and customer service skills to achieve sales.
● Service multiple customers at a time, multi-task or handle projects simultaneously.
● Exhibits knowledge of industry trends and the competitions
● Manage and guide associates to consistently market Brahmin brand initiatives and grow key sales and service metrics
● Ensure exceptional selling interactions that guarantee meaningful experience and build brand relationships.
● Drive brand loyalty by supporting all service enhancers to build strong relationships, including active use of clients books and marketing initiatives with local business for store events.
● Take an active role in assisting the Store Manager to build store business.
● Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
● Maintain store cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
● Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
● Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal employment laws.
● Support the planning and execution of Brahmin brand visual direction.
● Participate and lead special projects and other duties as assigned.
● Leads with integrity and enthusiasm to motivate to total store achievement.
● Has a strong sense of drive, ambition and passion for selling ensuring the overall store business success.
● Must be outgoing and assertive with the ability to make store business successful.
● Ability to communicate professionally and in a timely matter with the Store Manager, customers, associates, and company partners.
● Ability to lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communication, training and individual accountability.
● Ability to partner with management on store issues.
● Maintain professional appearance that reflects the brand.
● Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
● Requires ability to move about in the store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, carrying, bending, lifting and or reaching out with one’s body, arms, or legs.
● High School or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required and 1-2 years of retail experience.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
TO APPLY: https://www.brahmin.com/careers.html
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit.
Now hiring fresh talent for our from-scratch kitchen!
Text - NorthSummit to 77948 to apply!
Boutique Sales Lead
Manage Sales and Coach associates with Most amazing personal service behaviors. Assist SM with Visual and Boutique standards. Assist in Planning and executing events and outreach opportunities. Be able to drive sales and nurture an environment of learning, teamwork, and customer service. Must be available to close 2 evenings and be flexible on weekends. Perfect for a candidate looking to grow within an organization.
TO APPLY: www.Soma.com
- Practice excellent customer service skills
- Maintain general cleanliness and organization of the store
- Unbox, hang, and steam new inventory
- Show great initiative in getting tasks completed
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Show that you work well in a team oriented environment
- Display a sense of fashion by styling the items we carry to any and all customers
- Motivated to meet sales goals as well as other goals set by management
Assistant Managers and Sales Associate
Our employees are an integral part of our success. We believe each employee plays an important role in our success and future growth. We are currently seeking AMAZING Part-Time Sales Associates to join our Birmingham (The Summit) location! Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that can include daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays •Prior experience as a retail sales associate is preferred. Please email resume to email@example.com.
TO APPLY: www.southmoonunder.com
Part Time Sales Associate
vineyard vines Birmingham is seeking to hire a Part Time Sales Associate. Responsible for assisting the management team in driving sales through exceptional customer service. Ensures the customer experience, supports our brand promise (“Every Day Should Feel This Good”) and makes service a top priority. Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.